Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this blogging thing so please be patient with me while I figure it out. I have been stitching for over 30 yrs but I am just returning to it from a few years off. My health got bad a few years back and I wasn't able to do anything let alone stitch. I missed it so much and now that I am back it is like I never left. I hope that I am doing this right. Last night I started a kit that I bought years ago, it's called "Maggie the Messmaker". My daughter loves cats and I want to do all of these by Charles Wysoki for her. I will try and make this entertaining for you. Let's see, I've been married to my hubby for 20 yrs come December 8th. My darling daughter is 24 and is married to my wonderful son-in-law who just returned from Iraq last week. They are in New York which is a long long way from Maryville Tennessee. Their second wedding anniversary is next week on the 20th and this is the first one they get to spend together, he was in Iraq last year. The day after their wedding I had to have my "baby", a mini dachshund, put down because she had back problems and became paralyzed. She was in pain and scared to death so I couldn't be selfish, I had to let her go. And I want another one so bad. But I can't afford my bills right now let alone a puppy. Maybe one day I will be able to get another one. Well I hope this has told you a little about me. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment